To celebrate the launch of Canvas News, we have teamed up with Cinnamon Bazaar to give one lucky winner a chance to win £100 to spend on an amazing Indian dining experience!
Cinnamon Bazaar is the latest restaurant & cocktail bar from Vivek Singh’s range of Cinnamon restaurants, situated in London’s Covent Garden.They are a dining concept that mixes real Indian heritage with urban London, and their menus have been inspired by the marketplaces that lie on the trading routes that connect the empires of the Old World.
The cross-cultural dining experience embraces the democratic spirit of a bazaar, making us a real cultural melting pot – the perfect place to eat, drink, relax and celebrate.
The venue is perfect for bookings of 12 to 30 guests, and it is a democratic place for people to meet, eat, drink, exchange ideas, work and celebrate.
Cinnamon Bazaar is giving away a £100 voucher for one lucky winner. To enter, all you need to do is go on Canvas Twitter, give us a follow and RT the pinned Tweet. Simple as that!
Terms & Conditions: Canvas & Cinnamon Bazaar – July 2017 Prize Draw
1. The Canvas & Cinnamon Bazaar – July 2017 Prize Draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except employees of Canvas Events (the promoter), Cinnamon Collection and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. To enter the competition, you have to retweet the Pinned Tweet on Canvas’ Twitter profile, and the entrant must be following @Canvasvenues on Twitter in order to enter.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be 28th July 2017. After this date the no further entries to the prize draw will be permitted.
7. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. One prize winner will be selected randomly after the prize draw has ended.
9. The winner will receive a £100 voucher to be used at Cinnamon Bazaar.
10. The prize is not transferable, re-saleable or exchangeable. There is no cash alternative.
11. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. Canvas will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
13. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the promoters reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social media platform. You are providing your information to Canvas and not to any other party.
18. Canvas reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.